The official training videos will be available on You Tube, however, some short quick videos will be created to assist users for questions that are better explained visually. The current format for these are WebM. If you have an old browser that doesn't support HTML5 you may not be able to play the video lessons.
Playing WebM Video
WebM video plays directly in your web browser using HTML5. No plug-ins are needed, but you must install a modern web browser that supports HTML5 and WebM.
What's Great About WebM
- Very high quality video
- Great video playback performance, even on older computers
- 100% free and open to everyone
- Supported on popular video sites like YouTube
Supported Web Browsers
- Mozilla Firefox 4 and later
- Opera 10.60 and later
- Google Chrome 6 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and later (requires WebM MF components)
Playing in Windows Media Player
For Windows Media Player 12 on Windows 7 or 8, install the WebM Media Foundation Components. Though the components refer to Internet Explorer 9, installing them will add system-wide WebM support in applications that use Media Foundation.
For earlier versions of Windows Media Player, follow the instructions for installing the WebM DirectShow filters. As indicated, be sure to also install the Vorbis audio filters.