- User accounts for the Crate Pro program are managed in the User module within Crate Pro.
- Log into Crate Pro and click on the User module
- Click on the magnifying glass to the left of the user you want to delete or change (their information appears in the top section of the screen)
- Click DELETE to remove that user
- Click on NEW located at the upper left of the window to add a new user. Crate Pro will give you a temporary password that the user will need to have to login the first time.
- A new user must be given one or more ROLES which is the Home screen they see when they log in each time
- Set what permissions you want that user to access. They must have VIEW as a minimum to see anything in the Projects or Designs module
* Selecting only the Salesperson role gives this person a generic Home screen. There will not be any status tabs available. Typically other Roles are selected with this Role. By selecting Salesperson it allows this user to be added onto a Project in the Salesperson field.
The Foreman role is a combination of the home screens of the sawyer, assembler, packer, inspector and driver so they do not need to be checked as well.